ENTRIES PROFILE LINKS TAGBOARD MISCELLANEOUS CREDITS

Monday, December 29, 2008
The Twelve Months of 2008

The Twelve Months of 2008

January
- It was the start of another challenging year. Everything was great and everybody was doing well. It was my very first time to play basketball for Intramurals 2008 in school. After that, I had fun watching the Dinagyang eventhough I did not had a time going on concerts and food festivals.

February
- We had loads of school activities inside and outside the campus. We really had fun although we had a very near educational field trip.

March
- It was time to say "goodbye" to my classmates and friends in school, as well as, to my junior highschool life. We had a swimming party for our farewell party in a classmate's house.

April
- What time is it? Summertime! I did not attend the CAT Training in school. Instead, I went on a 9-day Manila trip.

May
- Summer's not yet done. I went on a family vacation in Boracay for three days. After all, school's coming up.

June
- Welcome back to school! Hello to my senior highschool life. MMA is my section. At the end of this month, unexpectedly, Typhoon Frank destroyed the lives of many Filipinos, especially the Ilonggos.

July
- Assumption-Iloilo celebrated its 98th Foundation Day. Don't forget that Simplicity is truth!

August
- I took the UPCAT on the third day of this month and I got nosebleed with the test questionaire but it was all fine. Seniors wore their gala uniforms for the First Vespers and Assumption Day. Everyone were totally stressed-out with the whole-day singing practices. I also volunteered myself to help in our school's Free Clinic.

September
- We had our immersion-retreat in Guimaras on the first four days of this month. I will never ever forget the experience because it really changed my whole life to a better one. I became an avid fan of the UAAP Men's Basketball for both Junior and Senior Division. I became a supporter for both the Ateneo and La Salle, the two rival teams.

October
- It was the month of my birthday. I officially turned sweet sixteen. I received birthday messages with Chris Tiu and Simon Atkins' names on it. Cool, friends.

November
- The highschool community was busy preparing for the upcoming playfest. We did not had regular classes in Filipino and English.

December
- We had a playfest and my section won grandslam. It was also my very first time to ride the Ferris Wheel during the Family Day. I totally prepared myself for the coming of the Lord and that another year will end.

Goodbye Year of the Rat. Hello Year of the Ox.

Happy New Year, folks :)
2:57 PM
<body><iframe src="//www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=4880903842810101313&amp;blogName=fengfeng%3Dsiao+siao&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLUE&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http://fengfeng-diaodiao-siaosiao.blogspot.com/&amp;searchRoot=http://fengfeng-diaodiao-siaosiao.blogspot.com/search" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>